The Val di Fassa in winter is covered in white: with a very long winter season, from December to April, it offers the opportunity to try your hand at a multitude of sports and activities, both day and night.
White week with skis on
For ski lovers there is only the embarrassment of choice: 9 ski areas for over 200 kilometers of slopes divided into 86 lifts with 115 slopes, 4 snowparks and 3 ski tours (in addition to the tour of the 4 passes, also called Sella Ronda) .
Ski and snowboard enthusiasts will be delighted by the Sellaronda, the Giro dei Quattro Passi, a circular ski circuit around the Sella massif. The tour, which can be done in both directions, crosses the valleys of Fassa, Gardena, Badia and Arabba and climbs up to over 2,000 meters to overcome the Pordoi, Sella, Gardena and Passolongo passes, offering a breathtaking landscape of the Dolomites. .
The ski areas and ski areas from the Val di Fassa
- Moena Ski Area - Alpe Lusia
- Belvedere ski area - Col Rodella - Pordoi Pass
- Ciampac ski area, Bufaure
- Catinaccio ski area - Vigo di Fassa
- Carezza ski area
- Ski area Fedaia - Pian dei Fiacconi with Passo Fedaia and Marmolada
- Passo San Pellegrino and Falcade ski area
- Sellaronda ski tour: with 32 ski lifts and 42 km of slopes that can be extended to 200 km of lifts and 500 km of ski slopes
- Ski tour Panorama from the Sassolungo massifs to the Rosengarten
- Ski tour Giro della Grande Guerra: with 25/41 km of ski slopes for a distance of 7/8 hours
- Ski Tour emotions
- Luisa - Bellamonte connection
- Connection San Pellegrino - Falcade
- Belvedere - Arabba connection
- Sella - Gardena connection
White week for lovers of cross-country skiing
More than 40 kilometers are dedicated to those who love cross-country skiing and there are now many events of international significance, Olympics and World Ski Championships, which find the most appropriate environment in Val di Fassa and in Val di Fiemme, including structures, facilities and teams, well organized for high-level events.
Leisure in the winter of Val di Fassa is an experience made of flavors, culture, lights, music, games and entertainment. A romantic trip on a horse-drawn snow sled, shopping, shelters to be reached by snowmobile or with skis on where you can spend an evening with friends, Snow Tubing, Apres-Ski, ...